Fashion vs interior - September simplicity

It has been a while since I created my last fashion vs interior, but when I saw these amazing coats in the Marie-Claire October issue, I knew that I just had to make a post about it.
As a streetstyle photographer, I am always looking for inspiration and I think this shoot really is one of my favourite editorials of this month. Photographer Patric Shaw and stylist Jayne Pickering created the perfect end of summer look and feel. And I must say Svea Berlie really looks stunning. She makes me what to wear everything she is wearing.

Image source:
1. Editorial Marie-Claire October
    Model: Svea Berlie
    Photographer: Patric Shaw
    Stylist: Jayne Pickering
    Hair: Ted Gibson
    Make-up: Christian McCulloch
2. Pink Carpet - Pinterest
3. Bedroom, styled by Pella of STIL inspiration

Follow me on Bloglovin - Twitter - Pinterest

Reacties

Populaire posts